The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), formed in 1989 by the G-7 Economic Summit, is dedicated to promoting the development of effective anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism finance laws and programs and enhancing cooperation among its membership and around the world. Below are publications issued by the FATF.
- FATF Recommendations [Revised] (February 2012) PDF Only
- FATF Annual Report 2010-2011 PDF Only
- FATF Typologies Report – Trade-Based Money Laundering (June 2006) PDF Only
- FATF 40 Recommendations (October 2003) PDF Only
- FATF 9 Special Recommendations (SR) on Terrorist Financing (TF) (October 2001) PDF Only