Specific Information about each Agent
With respect to each agent, an MSB must include the following specific information on the agent list:
- Name. The name of the agent, including any trade names or doing-business-as names.
- Address. The address of the agent, including street address, city, state, and ZIP code.
- Telephone Number. The telephone number of the agent.
- Type of Services. The type of service or services (money orders, traveler's checks, money transmission, check cashing, currency exchange and currency dealing) the agent provides on behalf of the MSB maintaining the list. Gross Transaction Amount. A listing of the months in the 12 months immediately preceding the date of the most recent agent list in which the gross transaction amount of the agent, with respect to financial products or services issued by the MSB maintaining the agent list, exceeded $100,000. The money services gross transaction amount is the agent's gross amount (excluding fees and commissions) received from transactions of one or more types of money services. Information about agent volume must be current within 45 days of the due date of the agent list.
- Depository Institution. Name and address of any depository institution at which the agent maintains a transaction account for all or part of the funds received in or for the services the agent provides on behalf of the MSB maintaining the list (whether the account is in the name of the agent or the name of the MSB).
- Year became Agent. The year in which the agent first became an agent of the MSB, except for agents that were agents before March 1, 2000.
- Branches and Sub-agents. The number of branches or sub-agents the agent has, except for agents that were agents before March 1, 2000.
31 CFR 1022.380(d)(2) (formerly 31 CFR 103.41(d)(2))