BSA E-Filing System
REMINDER: As of April 1, 2013, financial institutions must use the new FinCEN reports, which are available only electronically through the BSA E-Filing System. FinCEN is no longer accepting legacy reports. For more information, click here.
Please visit us at BSA E-Filing System
The BSA E-Filing system supports electronic filing of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) forms (either individually or in batches) by a filing organization to the BSA database through a FinCEN secure network. It also allows members of filing organizations to send and receive secure messages to and from FinCEN. Additionally, FinCEN uses the system to issue advisories and system updates to the user community.
- Informational Webinar on the new FinCEN CTR and DOEP (10/05/2012) HTML | PDF
- Informational Webinar on the new FinCEN SAR (09/28/2012) HTML | PDF
- FinCEN Announces Electronic Filing for Form 8300 (09/19/2012)HTML | PDF
- Mandatory E-Filing FAQs
- Final Reminder for Electronic Filing Requirement
- FinCEN Reports Going Paperless
- FinCEN Offers Optional Electronic Filing for FBAR Forms
- FinCEN Announces Electronic Filing for MSB Registrations