To view or print PDF content, download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The "Regulatory Helpline Hot Topics" provides direct links to useful and accessible information for addressing the most common and important questions that are asked of FinCEN's Regulatory Helpline. The "Hot Topics" are revised regularly to reflect the changing nature of the questions regarding BSA/AML obligations. For more information about the Regulatory Helpline or to seek assistance with your BSA/AML questions, please call 1-800-949-2732 or e-mail BSA_Resource_Center@fincen.gov.
Notice: During the month of May, customers of FinCEN's Regulatory Helpline may be contacted by a third party to voluntarily participate in our annual customer satisfaction survey. If you have any questions regarding this survey, please contact the Regulatory Helpline.Regulatory Helpline Hot Topics:
New Hot Topics
- Understanding FinCEN's Mandatory E-Filing Requirement
- Understanding how to become a BSA E-filer
- Announcing the new FinCEN Registration of Money Services Businesses
- Verifying your MSB Registration status
- Understanding FinCEN's new CTR and SAR
- Accessing a sample FinCEN CTR, SAR, RMSB, and DOEP
- Viewing the FinCEN SAR Webinar
- Viewing the FinCEN CTR/DOEP Webinar